MARV’s Plumbing and Heating is searching for applicants to work on residential and commercial plumbing and heating jobs. We are located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and service surrounding communities as well.
We are looking for an applicant who will be a field service technician. This position may be temporary or permanent and is being offered for part time and full time roles.
- AC Maintenance
- Home Winterization
- Sewer Line Repair
- Water Filtration
- Sprinkler Repair
- Backflow testing
- High pressure jetting
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Sewer System Maintenance
- Furnace Heating
- AC repair
- AC installation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to lift heavy machinery
- Pre-employment background check
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Mechanically inclined and technologically inclined with sewer equipment
- Driven to succeed and self motivated
- Able to solve problems and make crucial on the job decisions
- Experience in the plumbing industry
Description of Day-to-Day work:
We offer our services to the residential, commercial, and municipal properties. We also will do custom speciality jobs upon request and careful planning. Our more common residential and commercial services are: backflow testing, ac services, sewer line repair, drain cleaning, high pressure jetting and hot water heaters. These are just some of the many home services we offer.
Send resume and/or cover letter to at Info@MarvsPlumbing.com.